Audit and Assurance services are activities that provide an independent, objective assessment of financial statements or compliance efforts. The objectives of these audits are to assure management, the Board, and regulators that financial statements are accurate, and operations are done in accordance with applicable policies and regulations.
Dawar & Co has a wide experience in providing Audit and Assurance Services to Manufacturing, Services and Banking sector. It has the ability to handle assignments across large geographical areas including those of cross-border nature. All our audits begin with a full assessment and understanding of the client’s business and operations. This allows us to provide constructive suggestions for improving business strategies, management information and controls. Our examinations are based on statutory requirements and local auditing practices and our procedures comply with the International Standards on Auditing.
Our assurance team has huge experience in providing –
- Independent opinion on company law and accounting matters
- Independent review of financial statements
- Performing agreed upon procedures
- Restatement of accounts
- Translation of accounts under other generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) viz. US GAAP, IFRS, etc., including quick impact assessment and implementation support
- Special purpose management certificates